Review score:Map | 0 Guest reviewsLocation Gun-Galuut Nature Reserve
Welcome to Steppe Nomads eco camp, your home away from home in the International renowned Nature Reserve of Gun-Galuut. Steppe Nomads is the perfect choice for the traveler who wants to experience Mongolia's legendary hospitality and its wild natural beauty and combine sustainability with comfort.Our ger camp was founded by the investment of Selena Travel Group in 2004 and can serve up to 120 guests at a same time.
- Free parking
- Standard Felt Ger 42 $
- Standard Wooden House 42 $
- Luxury Felt Ger 52 $
- Standard Felt Ger 52 $
- Deluxe Luxury Quarters 62 $
- Standard Luxury Quarters 62 $
- Single Supplement Price * 20$
*Single Supplement Price is for a single person staying in a ger which has more than 1 bed.
It is included breakfast and added additional charge.
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- Organizing meeting & Seminars
- Fishing gears and other sport equipment rental
- Films about Mongolia
- Learn to ride on horse
- Taking photo with wearing traditional clothes
- Sport Game
- Anklebone game
- Steppe Art handcraft shop
- Mongolian Nomadic games
- Traditional Archery session with/without instructor
- Binoculars, spotting scope rentals for wildlife viewing
- Kayak, Rubber boat & Rafting rentals
- Mountain bike rentals
- Bon fire and barbeque party
- Kayaking (double)
- Kayaking (single)
- Horse Riding
Location: Ger Camp service: Cleanliness: Ger or Room comfort: Food: Activities:
- Ger Camp location:It’s 130km in the south east from Ulaanbaatar, on the right shore of the River Kherlen. It takes only 2 hours drive on good road to get to Steppe Nomads tourist camp. You will drive 113km on good paved road to Baganuur's road and you will see Gun-Galuut NR's sign at the junction of old and new roads. Then turn right and drive to the south for 17km on good earth tracks following the camp signs on rock.
- Number of accommodation: total 135 beds (Felt Ger- 25 with 100 beds, Wooden house- 2 with 5 beds, Luxury Quarters 15 with 30 beds)
- Number of Restaurants: Steppe Delicacy restaurant can serve up 100-200 guests at a same time.
- Ger/Room Rate:(These rates are only available to users who book MongoliaGerCamps.Net. Rates are based on two persons sharing. Single (1 person) in ger and inclusive of all government VAT and service charges.
- Single Supplement:A single supplement is charged during the high season (June to September. There is no supplement charge for a single guest in the other months except, where the high season rates and single supplement applies throughout the season (from April to October included).
- Child Policy:All children under 4 years old stay free of charge when staying with their parents or guardian
- Nature Reserve Entrance Fee: The entrance fee 3000 MNT (about 3 USD) per person is paid by your own separately directly to the park ranger.
- Main point of interest: Wild Argali Sheep – Baits Berkh Mountains( 5 km), White-Naped Crane-Tsengiin Burd Wetland (1.5km), Siberian Crane-Ayaga Lake (6km), Deer Stone (1km), Fishing-Kherlen river (200m), Nomad Family (2km),
Booking button legend:
Book online and get instant confirmation
full booked or unavailaible